Monday, September 8

Flash Floozy: Floral Crown Part II





Recently I received this beautiful floral crown which I have already wrote Part I of a blogpost on which you can read here.

Here I put together this outfit on holiday to show off the crown to it's full potential. The dress was the dress I bought for my 18th birthday and it was the perfect matching to wear with this floral crown. It's girly, floaty and almost the same colour.
The photos were taken on the cruise ship I was on recently for my holiday and this was over looking Croatia. The sun was in process of setting and the lighting was beautiful. 

I really recommend getting one of these floral crowns. They are great for dressing up an outfit and adding a perfect summer vibe to an outfit. They could also be bought in darker colours to be more suited to wearing in winter.

Liss x

1 comment:

  1. sooo lovely photos <3

    xxx

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Count