Wednesday, August 27

Flash Floozy: Floral Crown

 
 Last week I received a package from Flash Floozy which included this beautiful floral garland. Flash Floozy is a online fashion store selling handmade boho headpieces and jewellery. It was started by lovely founder, Marie Porter who describes her products as 'Boho Bling' as she has pieces that are more on the whimsical side but also has other pieces that are more jewelled to add sparkle.
 
This floral garland is just so beautiful. It is a light blue floral crown with slightly pointed petals. The underneath is finished off with green petals to give a more natural look to the roses. The headband itself is made from rustic vine and looks so natural and would blend in with most hair types if seen when being worn. Then the end is finished off with a cream ribbon to type at the nape of the neck to secure on your head. This adds such a dainty look to the floral crown.
 
I haven't worn this crown out properly yet but I am on holiday abroad as we speak so I will most definitely be including this beautiful head piece in with a few outfits so look out for the outfit posts that include this floral crown. This will include better photos so you can see what the crown looks like when it is on my head.
 
I think I will also be wearing this at London Fashion Weekend in September so look out for my outfit for that also!
 
Just a short post but you will be seeing more of this gorgeous floral crown on the blog in the future as I'm so impressed with the quality and handmade items are sometimes the best, especially when it comes to Flash Floozy!
 
Follow Flash Floozy:
 
 
 
 
 
Liss x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count